Friday, June 08, 2007

The Seven Wonders of Canada Are...

CBC's Seven Wonders of Canada

1. The Canoe
2. Niagara Falls
3. Pier 21, Halifax
4. The Rockies
5. The igloo
6. Old Quebec City

7. Prairie Skies


Hé oui, le Vieux Québec is one of them! Quebec City being my hometown, I am a little proud even though I have nothing to do with the fact that I happened to be born there. Before the big move, we visited my family and stayed at Hilton Quebec. The views from our room were spectacular (wish I hadn't forgotte
n my camera!).

On the right, l'Assemblé Nationale.















And on the left, le château Frontenac.
















Quebec City is full of amazing restaurants but my favorite by far is Le Saint-Amour. I wish it wasn't so far!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved Old Quebec. I haven't been there since grade 8, but I just loved it when I was there.

I actually agree with most of the top 7 as chosen by the judges. Maybe not the canoe, but definitely the rest.