Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Jumping into the blogwagon

This blog is a combination of my two passions: sociology and travelling.

It is about “people”, not the individual kind, but the collective kind. Collective behaviour is predictable to varying degrees and significance. Fear not, I hardly want to bore you with macro-sociological theories. You should, however, be prepared for a small dose of friendly statistics occasionally.

At home, I discuss the regular annoyances I experience largely due to irrational mass behaviour. On the road, I compare and contrast different ways of life. And given that “une image vaut mille mots”, I hope you enjoy the pictures posted throughout.

Warning: My intent is not to be politically correct, but scientific. Sensitive hearts should cover their virgin eyes.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

No comments: