Sunday, March 11, 2007

Things to do before I move to SF!

Since I can't come up with “100 things to do before I die”, I created another list of things to do before... we move!

  • Have lots of Tim Horton’s and Second Cup coffee
  • Go home to Quebec City to visit my family
  • Eat: Poutine (while in Quebec City), Shawarma (from the Shawarma King), and Gabriel’s pizza (never tried it)
  • Do wine tasting with friends at our favourite restaurant
  • Visit the War Museum
  • Shop at Simons
  • Get a haircut (I finally found a hairdresser I like, damn!)

Hmm, that’s it!

3 comments:

Raquel said...

You've never had pizza from Gabes? I'm shocked!

You are going to love it. It's cheeze, greasy and will make your stomach hurt. Yummm..:)

Unknown said...

You'll definitely have to get someone to send you care packages of Tim's coffee and Second Cup beans after you move. A little taste of home!

Ms.Teacher said...

Simons....I LOVE Simons...Have fun!