Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Five Facts About Moi

Lexy has tagged me. Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 5 facts about yourself. Then choose 5 people you want to tag and list their names. Then leave a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I love raw food (steak tartar, sushi, Pillsbury cookie dough).

2. I have been to 21 countries.

3. I have swam with dolphins, petted cheetahs, and rode an elephant.

4. I have been TVless for almost three years.

5. Something BIG is about to happen in my life. No, it's not a bébé. Stay tuned.

I'm going to tag:


Doctor T
Foxy
Daisie
Science Geek
Tabitha

5 comments:

Raquel said...

Ahhh!! You can't leave us in suspense like that. :)

Foxy Renard said...

Are you moving overseas? I envision you doing that. And loving it.

Ms.Teacher said...

Holy crap! That IS leaving us hanging!!!

Lexy said...

3 years with no TV. I would die.

Can't wait to hear your news

Irene said...

Gah! Tell us!

And although I don't want a lot of TV, I would die! Three days without TV when we had a power outage was bad enough!