Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Two steps forward, one step back

There is so much going on right now, I really don't know where to start. My life is a real estate/tax/immigration/HR chaos. We've had many major, life altering decisions to make in the past few weeks. I am stressed out and exhausted, but I have to say that it has been an empowering experience.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but rather the one most responsive to change" (Darwin) has never been more true.

More details to come...

2 comments:

Foxy Renard said...

I love that quote.

Good luck with everything!

HumanUnit said...

Hi!! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I'm so excited to find yours!

Congratulations on your upcoming move! What a great thing for you and your husband. Who knows, maybe I'll be forced to follow in your shoes :).

I can definitely sympathize with the whole immigration fiasco. We got my husband a green card, so different process, but the same players and overall excruciating, mind-numbing-ness.

Best of luck with your move! I'll be cyberstalking your blog for sure now and stealing your SF and Sonoma tips! P.S. totally agree re: Macy's. That place is a nightmare here in NYC, absolutely no desire to visit it elsewhere.