Monday, April 03, 2006

Back to Work


I went back to work last Wednesday. I REALLY didn’t want to miss my exciting structural equation modeling training. I am glad I went.

Friday, I had a doctor appointment. Apparently, I have anemia. Just what I needed. Buying iron supplement off the counter is about $7. Buying equivalent iron supplement with a prescription is $17, but my insurance will pay 80%. It comes up to less than $4 + paper work. How annoying is that?

I went out with ex-coworkers on Friday night. It was great to see everyone again.

I did a blood test on Saturday to check my evil white cell count. I am seeing my gynecologist on Thursday. He should have the results by then.

The home nurse should stop coming any day now. Apparently, because I haven’t looked yet, the wound looks “good”.

I am sick of talking about my sickness! It's crazy how being sick consumes your whole life.

No comments: